Thursday, October 27, 7:30-8:30 am, at Sellers Richardson Holman & West (216 Summit Boulevard, Suite 300, Birmingham). Guest Speaker is Jimmy Williamson, CPA, past Chair of the American Institute of CPAs. He will be speaking on how to “Improve Your Bottom Line with Money Savvy Employees.” This event is open to the public.
View CAFEC’s latest newsletter
View more newsletters
Call or click on 211 to find a financial education provider.
News and Articles
Check out some of the latest news and articles on financial education:
- How Do You Pick Mutual Fund for Your Portfolio? (MoneyNing)
- Unsupportable Fervor Requires an ETF Wish List (Personal Finance)
- Business owners happy about Trinity move (Birmingham Business News - Local Birmingham News | Birmingham Business Journal)
- Trinity CEO Granger 'ecstatic' after ruling (Birmingham Business News - Local Birmingham News | Birmingham Business Journal)
- Best Places Around the Globe to Be a Mom (LearnVest)
- 3 'Tweaks' to Fortify Your ETF Portfolio (Personal Finance)
- Why Narcissism Is Good for Gen Y (LearnVest)
- Should U.S. Bondholders Get Paid First? (MoneyNing)
- Living Young & Free Show 083: Making Summer Cheaper (Blog - Young & Free Alabama)